|Department: Administration||Manager: Controller|
|Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm||Pay Range: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 / year|
|Location: Mequon, WI|
Summary of Position
The Administrative Coordinator will provide a wide range of administrative duties at the company’s headquarters in Mequon. This individual will perform general office duties mostly assisting with Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Service Department duties. This individual will be a go-to team player on our Administration Team.
- Answers phone calls from customers, vendors, and directs them in appropriate direction.
- Opens, distributes, and sends mail and packages for company.
- Facilitates office supply management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- 1-2 years of office or customer service role preferred.
- Provides administrative support to the Operations department and proactively communicates with all team members.
- Performs proficient and accurate alpha and numeric data entry into company systems.
- Assists in organizing and managing warehouse inventory.
- Prepares shipping documentation for domestic and international shipments.
- Monitors shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Enters Time & Expense on projects.
- Reviews and completes any 3rd party Administrator’s tasks for compliance.
- Performs other Operations related duties as needed.
Sales & Marketing Duties
- Researches Daily Leads and enters them into the Daily Lead Tracker.
- Researches and Creates prospecting lists.
- Creates sales orders for ecommerce orders.
- Enters FAA data and assists with coordination.
- Coordinates company travel plans.
- Coordinates company meetings, volunteering and events.
- Performs other Sales related duties as needed.
Skills & Abilities
- Microsoft Suite experience required.
- NetSuite experience a plus, not required.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written and oral communicator.
- Able to prioritize work and time efficiently.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.