|Department: Service||Manager: Service Manager|
|Schedule: Monday-Friday, fulltime, 100% travel||Pay Range: $40,000-$60,000 / year commensurate with experience + additional incentives / bonuses|
|Location: Milwaukee, WI, Kansas City, MO or Atlanta, Georgia|
Summary of Position
Eagle Eye Services is the service division of Eagle Eye Power Solutions, and we are looking to find a trustworthy and skilled industry professional to assist in the overall development and implementation of various installation and maintenance services.
The DC Power Field Tech will provide these services in the field at customer sites in these markets: Atlanta territory, Kansas City territory, or Milwaukee area territory. This job will be travelling Monday-Friday with most weekends spent at home.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Installing and commissioning of battery monitoring systems and chargers.
- VLA (Flooded),VRLA and NiCd Battery additions, removals, and replacements.
- Performing additions, removals, and modifications on working equipment and circuits.
- Preparing General, Detailed, and Combined Method of Procedure’s (MOP’s).
- Resolving job specification and/or drawing problems without assistance.
- Performing in-process and final quality inspections.
- Demonstrating proper operation of basic tools and test equipment.
- Supplying and organizing trucks with all equipment necessary to perform job functions at various sites.
- Staying up-to-date on safety training, compliance and knowledge of HAZMAT and DOT requirements.
- Continually training and developing to advance to next levels of Installation and Field Technician.
- Conforms to all safety standards.
- Required travel to customer sites out of town for overnight and/or extended periods of time. Most work will be conducted Monday-Friday and technician will be home on the weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of industry experience preferred.
- 2-year Electrical degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience with battery removals is a plus.
- Some technical background a plus.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively.
- Must pass a physical exam, background check and drug test.
Skills & Abilities
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented and self-starter preferred.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.