Eagle Eye Power Solutions is a single-source global provider of critical power solutions, education, and services across the utility, telecom, UPS/data center and other industries. Dedicated to making our employees, customers, and community powerful, we are a company that lives and works by our core values (Customer First, Ownership and Education). Want to play an important role in a small, growing business where every employee is respected and valued? Check out what Eagle Eye has to offer today!
Eagle Eye Services is the service division of Eagle Eye Power Solutions, and we are looking to find a trustworthy and skilled industry professional to manage a future location in Georgia. Eagle Eye Services is experiencing steady growth and opening a location in Georgia is next on our list.
The Field Services Supervisor is responsible for the overall development and implementation of various installation and maintenance services along with managing Field Technicians. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience working with battery monitoring systems and has a proven track record of successful installations, maintenance, and engaging relationships with customers. This individual must be able to work on their own, able to manage a future location and eventually employees.
• Managing Field Technicians.
• Installing and commissioning of battery monitoring systems and chargers.
• VLA (Flooded),VRLA and NiCd Battery additions, removals, and replacements.
• Performing additions, removals, and modifications on working equipment and circuits.
• Preparing General, Detailed, and Combined Method of Procedure’s (MOP’s).
• Resolving job specification and/or drawing problems without assistance.
• Performing in-process and final quality inspections.
• Demonstrating proper operation of basic tools and test equipment.
• Supplying and organizing trucks with all equipment necessary to perform job functions at various sites.
• Staying up to date on safety training, compliance and knowledge of HAZMAT and DOT requirements.
• Training and developing to advance to next levels of Installation and Field Technician.
• Conforming to all safety standards.
• Required travel to customer sites out of town for overnight and/or extended periods of time. Most work will be conducted Monday-Friday and individual will be home on the weekends.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years+ of industry experience required.
• 2-year Electrical degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 2 years+ of supervisory skills preferred.
• Ability to work at various heights.
• Ability to lift 150 pounds repetitively.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must pass a physical exam, background check and regular random drug tests.
Skills & Abilities:
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Detail oriented and self-starter preferred.
$65,000+ (commensurate with experience) + earned bonuses + benefits
Full-time (Monday thru Friday)
Paid time off
To apply, please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.