We are Eagle Eye Power Solutions—a single-source global distributor of critical power solutions. We provide Battery Monitoring Systems, Load Banks, Portable Battery Testing, Gas Detection Equipment & Ventilation Systems, Stationary Power Systems, education through Eagle Eye University, and Eagle Eye Services across to our customers.
We are dedicated to making our employees, customers, and community powerful. We are a company that lives and works by our core values (Customer First, Ownership and Education).
Our Marketing Team is looking to add a Graphic Designer to the team. Our Graphic Designer will be responsible for web design, email design, designing sales collateral, adapting online training courses to SCORM files, minimal photo retouching, video production/editing, and ad design for digital or print publications.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
· Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
· Contribute to creative direction for the company, adhering to brand guidelines.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
· Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
· Edit videos.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or equivalent work experience.
· 5-7 years of experience in graphic design preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
· Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, basic animation and the web.
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
· Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Premiere Pro and other graphic design software.
Skills & Abilities:
· Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
· Desire to bring creative ideas to projects.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent eye for detail.
· Strong time management skills.
· Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Experience: Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply, please send resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.