|Department: Sales||Manager: VP of Sales|
|Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm,|
Remote position, residing in Region
|Pay Range: TBD|
Summary of Position:
The Eastern Regional Outside Sales Manager is responsible for developing regional growth strategies with new and existing customers. This newly created position at Eagle Eye Power Solutions will allow someone with Outside Sales experience (Business Development, Outside Account Executive, RSM, etc) to step in and have an immediate impact building and growing a sales territory – Utilizing an Independent Rep network to deepen their Geographic touch, this position will be both the “Coach” and “Star Player” – While this Sales Manager will lead the Reps with training, assist on major deals, and set the strategic direction for the Independent network, this Sales Manager will also be on the front lines handling accounts of their own and developing new business. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the RSM position has a high level of exposure within the organization and abundant autonomy in decision making – A great opportunity for a motivated Sales Professional / Manager to take their career to the next level and join a growing company in the Energy industry.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Daily engagement with sales process – Administrative duties (quote and order entry) will occasionally be required, but majority of time spent will be following up on leads directly with the customer or Rep, moving deals closer to the finish line, and leading the Independent Rep network
- Develops and implements regional growth strategies in conjunction with Independent Representatives
- Manages Key client relationships directly and takes lead on ensuring strategic accounts receive best in class support
- Manages the sales effectiveness of the Independent Reps and ensures that sales funnel remains on track to hit budget
- Participates in major selling situations and monitors all sales activity within Region on a regular basis
- Partners with Sales and Service Managers to generate increased levels of demand through lunch and learns and site visits
- Understands strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively. Familiar with industry trends, competitor movements and the account’s future interests.
- Collaborates with Service Managers to grow the self-performing / installation network within the designated Region
- Bachelor’s degree in business / Marketing or Engineering.
- 5+ years of Sales experience (i.e., Outside Sales, Business Development, Regional Manager, Account Executive, etc.) – Industry experience, working with batteries or selling to Utilities a huge plus
- An understanding of Independent Reps
- A desire to be at the front of a rapidly growing company, with the energy to be a leader in implementing new strategies and building a team.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Residing within the Region is highly preferred (LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, TN, NC, SC, VA, WV, OH, PA, NY, NJ, ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, DE, MD)
- Travel to be expected at 50% – Typically an alternating schedule of travel within region one week, home office the following week – Schedule will be dynamic and requires strong time management skills
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and networking skills.
- High energy and self-motivated. Always looking for new opportunities.
- Proficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- ERP System experience- NetSuite preferred.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.