Contact Us for sales, support, or other inquiries.
Who We Are
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, is driven to Increase Reliability, Decrease Costs and Meet Compliance for its customers.
With a strong history in Battery Monitoring, Portable Testers and Load Banks, Eagle Eye has become the global leader when combining Critical Power Solutions, Education, Services and Customer Experience.
We are a company that lives by our core values each day. We work with a variety of industries including, but not limited to: Utility, Telecom, CATV, UPS, Data Centers, Industrial, Government & Defense, Green Energy and Motive Power.
Eagle Eye is Your Full Critical Power Solutions, Education and Services Provider:
- Monitoreo de la batería
- Load Banks
- Portable Testers
- Gas y ventilación
- Poder de reserva
- Eagle Eye University & Services
- Customer Experience
- Industry Experts
- Single Source
“TO MAKE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES FEEL POWERFUL”
Our Core Values
Eagle Eye is committed to building great, long lasting customer relationships in which we strive to always look out for the best interest of our customers – before, during, and after the sale.
Eagle Eye is committed to innovation, and we are always looking to utilize the latest in technology to ensure that we are offering the highest quality and most innovative solutions, services, and customer experience in the industry.
Eagle Eye is commited to providing education to our customers, employees and partners. In an ever-changing world, we see the value in continues education and strive to increase critical power reliability and safety through Eagle Eye University (EEU).
At the core of Eagle Eye Power Solutions is reliability and personal accountability. We value the ability of our employees and organization to honor all of our commitments to our clients, partners, and each other.
At Eagle Eye, we are committed to a positive and cooperative outlook. We strive to put forth a great attitude with a focus on creating the best solutions, services, and customer experience.
Eagle Eye demonstrates an unselfish commitment to developing a positive team dynamic with strong, trusting relationships through open and honest communication.
The Eagle Eye Experience
Customers have expressed to us that their #1 complaint with many battery management system suppliers is that they do not focus on the complete customer experience. Often times they can’t speak with a person, they do not get a quote when they need it, delivery is not as promised, they cannot get technical support and more.
Therefore, Eagle Eye has created a proven process to ensure our customers receive an exceptional customer experience each and every time. Outlined below you will find the Eagle Eye Experience (EEE) that we have developed with our customers to ensure we cover ALL aspects of the customer experience. Many other companies only focus on receipt of order and fulfillment of order, but that only makes up 10% of the customer process. At Eagle Eye, we focus on that and the other 90% of the customer process that is essential to an exceptional customer experience.