Flooded Lead-Acid Batteries
Flooded Lead Acid batteries (wet cells) serve as a trusted, long-life, critical backup battery across many industries that require a reliable short to long duration performance profile. They also perform well in environments where they need to spend significant time on standby float.
Eagle Eye stocks our flooded OPzS battery line in a wide range of Ah and voltage options to make sure you have your critical DC backup power ready when you need it. Pairing 2V, 6V, or 12V battery options with our racking ensures flexibility to meet your space and application requirements.
Benefits of Flooded OPzS Lead-Acid Batteries
- Lower self-discharge
- Higher thermal capacity, no thermal runaway will occur
- Superior deep cycle performance
- Wide operating temperature range
- Long service life, designed life 15-20 years
- Performs well for both short and long duration applications
The Eagle Eye Advantage – Extend your system life, warranty, and lower your maintenance with our Vigilant Battery Monitoring system.
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.