Our EF&I (engineer, furnish, & installation) services are highly customizable for your specific critical power needs.
We offer battery installation, removal, battery recycling, capacity/load testing, and other battery services.
Preventative Maintenance programs for Eagle Eye products or existing critical power systems.
Eagle Eye’s battery services are fulfilled through our industry experts, advisors, and support staff which come combined with the following qualifications and experience:
- 40+ year AC & DC Battery Back Up / Power Industry Experts
- Senior IEEE Members
- Power and Energy Society’s Stationary Battery Committee Members (PES SBC)
- IEEE Standards Association Members
- Vice-Chair of IEEE Battery Standards
- Contributing Editor, Power Quality Assurance Magazine
- Original Author of the Power Distribution Chapter of BICSI’s
- Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual
- Battery Hall of Fame Member
Plus Customers in 261 Cities in 80 Other Countries Worldwide!