The HGD-2000DC Hydrogen and Combustible Gas Detector allows the user to monitor hydrogen gas buildup in storage rooms and facilities that house batteries. The HGD-2000 is easy-to-use and easy-to-install. The detector has a terminal block for connection to a single-phase AC power source and two internal relays. The relays can be used to switch a remote exhaust fan and/or alarm on and off. If the concentration of hydrogen gas in the air surrounding the sensor reaches 1% by volume, the yellow LED will light and the 1% internal relay will close. A four-second delay prevents false activation. If the concentration reaches 2%, the red LED will flash, the internal 80 db warning alarm will sound, and the 2% internal relay will close.
- Automatic Operation and Continuous 24/7 Monitoring
- Long Lifespan for Reliable Monitoring
- High Sensitivity and Stability
- Inexpensive protection for equipment and personnel
- Save insurance costs – reduce insurance premiums when placed in battery charging rooms