Digital Hydrometer, Datalogging, Range: 0.0000 – 3.0000 Petroleum
The SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol Digital Battery Hydrometer, Portable Density Meter is designed for petroleum testing applications. This portable tester is commonly used in refineries, fuel terminals, offshore and transportation applications. The SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol Digital Battery Hydrometer, Portable Density Meter is intrinsically safe in hazardous testing environments. All wetted parts and the special housing are resistant to petroleum samples and similar solvents. The leak-proof sealed housing is safe against humidity and spills and makes the unit suitable for harsh industrial and field conditions. The SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol Digital Battery Hydrometer, Portable Density Meter is an officially accepted field method for the new ASTM Standard “D7777-12” which describes the “Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Liquid Petroleum by Portable Digital Density Meter” with a minimum accuracy requirement of 0.001g/cm3.
• 99.999% Accurate, tests density and temperature simultaneously
• Designed around testing of fuels
• Robust, rugged, & intrinsically safe
• Ships with protective carrying case. Sustains tough field environments with leakproof housing
• Wireless Communication Infrared data interface for data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
• Stores up to 1,024 total measurement results including time stamp