The SG-Ultra Max Plus battery hydrometer measures the density and density-related values of your sample within seconds. Results appear on the large color touch screen and are ready for storage, printout or export to a PC. The lightweight and robust design enable on-site operation in a wide range of environments. Completely sealed, pump spills do not enter the instrument.
The design features a leak-proof housing for operation in industrial and field applications including battery testing for utilities and telecoms, food & beverage testing, quality control, biotechnology, and many more. Supported measuring units include: density, density at reference temperature, specific gravity, alcohol, API, °Baumé, °Brix, and ten programmable custom functions to ensure your measurement requirements.
- Accuracy: 99.999%, tests density and temperature simultaneously
- User-Friendly: Compact, lightweight, and allows for one-hand measurement, automatic temperature compensation
- Robust & Rugged: Comes with protective carrying case. Measuring cell can be exchanged and replaced if necessary
- Bluetooth Communication: Data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
- Storage: up to 1,024 total measurement results including time stamp and sample ID