The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol density meter is designed for petroleum testing applications. This portable tester is commonly used in refineries, fuel terminals, offshore and transportation applications. The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol is intrinsically safe in hazardous testing environments. All wetted parts and the special housing are resistant to petroleum samples and similar solvents. The leak-proof sealed housing is safe against humidity and spills and makes the unit suitable for harsh industrial and field conditions. The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol is an officially accepted field method for the new ASTM Standard “D7777-12” which describes the “Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Liquid Petroleum by Portable Digital Density Meter” with a minimum accuracy requirement of 0.001g/cm3.
- Accuracy: 99.999% accurate, tests density and temperature simultaneously
- User-Friendly: Compact, lightweight, and allows for one-hand measurement, automatic temperature compensation
- Robust & Rugged: Comes with protective carrying case. Measuring cell can be exchanged and replaced if necessary
- Bluetooth Communication: Data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
- Storage: up to 1,024 total measurement results including time stamp and sample ID
- Temperature: Automatic temperature compensation