Digital AC Resistive Single Phase Load Banks
Model options range from small, portable, low-power units, to high-power indoor or outdoor permanent load solutions. PC software controls offer advanced load profile solutions for working within simple to complex testing applications of various generators, UPS systems, Data centers, power supplies, A/C systems, and other critical AC power sources.
Design elements incorporate a robust steel outer chassis with isolated interior chambers for control and load elements. This ensures electrical components are kept away from dirt and debris for long-life reliability in harsh test environments. Portable options include lifting eyes and caster wheels while permanent and outdoor rated units are available. All single-phase load banks come with multiple built-in automatic safety shutdowns and manual override shutdown.
- Digital metering for high-precision data read-out
- User controlled manually or through software with programmed load profile
- Detailed data management, analysis, and report generation through software
- Automatic load testing allows user to set custom periods of power and time
- Display of current, voltage, power, power factor, frequency, and time
- Emergency manual stop button for quick termination of load test
- Automatic stop protection for adverse conditions including over-load, over-voltage, high temperature, short-circuit
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.
Try any first course module for free & get $100 off! Use code MAY2022 by May 31.