DLV-Pro Data Logging Battery Voltmeter
The DLV-Pro data logging voltmeter automatically measures and records cell voltages in less than 1 second, enabling hundreds of cell voltage readings to be measured from a string of cells without having to write down a reading or push a button. Additionally, S.G. measurements can be uploaded directly to the unit from the Eagle Eye SG -Series Digital Hydrometers for a complete battery testing solution.
The DLV-Pro can also perform a full discharge test on up to 256 cells by recording up to 11 time-stamped voltage readings for each cell, along with time-stamped load current readings (via a shunt/current probe) and initial and/or final hydrometer readings via the SG-Series. The DLV-Pro provides immediate, on-site analysis of all battery test data including threshold, statistical and graphical reporting, battery and individual cell discharge curves. Threshold limits for all modes can be set manually on the instrument or via the USB/PC interface. Test data can be uploaded to a PC using the included Winmeter 5.1 Battery Analysis Software.
- Record, view, & analyze cell voltages with statistical & graph analysis
- Targeted applications include: Telecom, Utilities, & Motive Power
- Optional memory configurations to best suit a variety of applications
- Perform a full battery discharge test & analyze results on-site during the test
- Upload & view measurement data from the SG-Series digital hydrometers
- Replay animated discharge tests
- Export test data to PDF reports or Excel spreadsheets
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.