DLV-Ultra Battery Voltmeter & Specific Gravity Testing Kit
The DLV-Ultra Battery Testing Kit includes the DLV-Pro data logging voltmeter with the SG-Ultra or SG-Ultra Max digital hydrometer for a complete solution to specific gravity and battery voltage testing. The DLV-Pro measures and records cell voltages in less than 1 second, enabling rapid testing of battery cell voltages. Voltages are recorded in two formats: 8 strings of 256 or 20 strings of 48 readings. Specific gravity and temperature readings measured from the SG-Ultra or Ultra-Max are directly uploaded to the DLV Pro in 8 strings of 256 format. Both voltage and specific gravity readings can be combined into a single report.
The DLV-Ultra kit can also be used to perform a full discharge test on up to 256 cells by recording up to 11 time-stamped voltage readings for each cell, along with time-stamped load current readings and initial and/or final SG readings via the SG-Ultra. All test data can be uploaded to a PC using the included Winmeter 5.1 Battery Analysis Software.
- Record, view, & analyze cell voltage, SG, & temperature readings
- Record voltage in either 8 strings of 256 or 20 strings of 48 format
- Perform a full discharge test & analyze results on-site during the test
- Easily transfer data files to Winmeter 5.1 battery analysis software
- Export test data to PDF reports or Excel spreadsheets
- Replay animated discharge tests