SG-100M Electronic Hydrometer, Density Meter, Monitor
The Eagle Eye SG-100M electronic hydrometer/specific gravity measurement meter/ liquid density monitor can replace ordinary glass bulb and optical refractometer hydrometers that are limited in range, utility, and functionality. The SG-100M electronic hydrometer has an in-tank, drop-hang submersible density meter that monitors and records specific gravity/liquid density during a mixing, blending or plating operation. The SG-100M electronic hydrometer/ specific gravity measurement tool offers many user-customized options that allow the instrument to fit your exact density measuring needs. The density measurement probe can be purchased independently or for integration into an existing PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). An optional 4 -20 mA analog output board for automatic process control is available. Cabling is either Teflon or PVC depending on the measuring sample.
- Measures in liquids or slurries
- Remote readout at desired distance from probe
- Readout can be chosen in preferred engineering units
- Battery or In-tank operation depending on application
- Determines concentration mix (by volume or mass) of the sample blend
- Large sample and operating temperature ranges (up to 106°C / 220°F)
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Customization available based on user needs
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.