GFL-1000 DC Ground Fault Detector & Locator
The Eagle Eye GFL-1000 Ground Fault Defector & Locator is an industry-leading testing instrument to identify faulty grounding where electrical cables have breakage and loss to the ground. The unit identifies the inadvertent ground by injecting a low-frequency signal on the faulted polarity. By following the signal using the current clamps and the portable receiver, the physical location of the ground fault can be found. Measurement of online DC systems is possible as the output current of the GFL-1000 is very low but the output voltage can be up to 1000V.
Compliance with NERC PRC005-6 requires that the battery and DC power system be inspected for inadvertent grounds every four months. If a ground fault exists, the GFL-1000 is the tool by which that fault can be located without the need to de-energize the live circuit.
- Patented technology pinpoints current leakage fault with grounding resistance lower than 1MΩ
- Industry-leading ground fault testing for both online and offline DC systems
- Waveform analysis will analyze the interference signal in the circuit
- Wide output voltage range allows the GFL-1000 to meet the needs of your electronic equipment
- See how the GFL-1000 found a fault that had been elusive for weeks within an hour!
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.
Try any first course module for free & get $100 off! Use code MAY2022 by May 31.