BC-1000 SCR Stationary Float Battery Charger
130, 48 & 24V DC
The BC-1000 is a stationary float battery charger designed for use in utility, switchgear, and other industrial environments. Nominal ratings include models at 24, 48, or 130 volts DC and 6 to 50 amps DC. Built-in alarms are included for high DC voltage, low DC voltage, positive and negative ground fault, and end of discharge. The industrial battery charger has digital controls and an LCD display. A number of safety features are included such as wire protection on all field terminals and full AC input and DC output protection. All BC-1000 industrial float battery charger units include a standard 5-year warranty.
Discover our latest generation of high-frequency industrial battery charger.
- Microprocessor / Digital Control
- SCR Rectification
- LCD Display and Navigation Pad
- Advanced Alarming Capabilities
- Enhanced DC Output Filtering / Battery Eliminator Options
- Industrial Construction
- High Reliability, Durability, and Longevity
- UL Listed and cUL/CSA Certified
- Designed to Meet NEMA PE5
- Made in the USA
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.