BC-2200 Modular Switch Mode Battery Charger
12 & 24V DC
The BC-2200 is a switch mode battery charger and power supply based on a modular, redundant platform design. It utilizes convection switch-mode technology to efficiently converts AC to DC power. Like with other Eagle Eye Power Solutions battery chargers, its multiple iPMs in a single chassis provide redundancy (N+1, N+2, etc.), continuing operation even if the user interface module (UIM) fails. This ensures reliability for high availability/uptime applications.
The BC-2000 features industrial construction and is available in 2, 4-slot chassis options. It is compatible with vented lead-acid (VLA), valve regulated lead-acid, and nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery types.
- Circuit boards, wiring harnesses and cases made in the USA for maximum security and reliability! Low DC output ripple – battery eliminator option standard
- AC/DC powered UIM for continued operation without AC
- Heavy-duty steel chassis with high quality conformal coated circuit boards for moisture protection
- Convection cooled with wide -40-70ºC (-40-158ºF) operating range and no fan failure points
- High energy efficiency of >93% at 240 VAC and >91% at 120 VAC and full load
- Battery temperature compensation with controlled limits
- Alarms can be individually enabled/disabled, assigned a delay
- SNMP alarming and NTP data/time sync via Ethernet
- Optional digital amp/volt meter available on 4-bay units
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.
Try any first course module for free & get $100 off! Use code MAY2022 by May 31.