Telecom battery enclosures designed to protect equipment in the harshest of environments. Weatherproof pad and pole mount enclosures and telecom cabinets ideal for housing rack-mount equipment requiring environmental protection. Constructed to meet high-quality standards, our weatherproof battery boxes include NEMA protection. Construction materials include .125 aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel hardware, GR487 powder coat, and solar shield roof. Models available in several colors.
- .090 Aircraft Grade Aluminum: Outstanding corrosion resistance
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure
- Ground Terminal Strip: 7 position aluminum strip
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.