Locally owned and operated, Eagle Eye Power Solutions is a single-source global provider of critical power solutions, education, and services across the utility, telecom, UPS/data center and other industries. Dedicated to making our employees, customers, and community powerful, we are a company that lives and works by our core values (Customer First, Ownership and Education). Want to play an important role in a small, growing business where every employee is respected and valued? Check out what Eagle Eye has to offer today!
Eagle Eye is looking to add an Outside Sales Representative to the Sales Team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their sales career. The sky is the limit with opportunities available at our organization. This position requires some in-office (Mequon, WI headquarters) attendance along with a willingness to travel to customer sites (50% approximately) on a regular basis.
Our ideal candidate will be team oriented, but willing to tackle some tasks on their own. This individual will be a self-starter and will hold themselves accountable for their progress. Individual must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Travel within a sales territory (U.S. region) to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records (pipeline) on all sales lead and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on Eagle Eye Power Solutions (Products, Services and Eagle Eye University) and how they can benefit the customer
- Sell Eagle Eye products and services to customers within your given territory
- Work closely with Marketing and other Division leads to cross-sell and promote the Eagle Eye Brand
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand customers’ specific needs
- Attend and participate in weekly meeting with the sales, marketing, and service teams.
Skills & Experience:
Qualifications & Experience:
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience preferred (industry experience a bonus but not mandatory)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- NetSuite or other CRM experience
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
$40,000 to $70,000 base (commensurate with experience) + commission and bonuses + benefits
Full-time (Monday thru Friday). 8am-5pm. Weekend and evening work not typical.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
To apply, please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.