Thank you for your interest in Eagle Eye Power Solutions (EEPS).
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Eagle Eye Power Solutions is driven to increase reliability, decrease costs and meet compliance for its customers. With a strong history in battery monitoring, portable testers and load banks, Eagle Eye Power Solutions is a single-source, global provider of complete critical power solutions, education and services across the utility, telecom and UPS/data center industries.
To learn further about Eagle Eye Power Solutions, we have assembled this helpful resource containing brand logos, recent news, leadership bios, company history and more.
Sign up for our newsletter to remain connected and continue to receive monthly insights.
Updated: March 2022
This is a friendly legal reminder that these graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws.
- Provide plenty of space around the Eagle Eye Power Solutions logo. Make them big, make them small, just give them the chance to breathe and not feel cluttered.
- Alter these files in any way.
- Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Eagle Eye Power Solutions of your product, service, or business.
- Use these graphics as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- Combine these graphics with any other graphics without written consent from Eagle Eye Power Solutions.
If you have any questions about asset usage, please contact us.
Eagle Eye University (EEU) PNG
Includes all logos in a Zip file. (89 KB)
Yellow and Off-Black are Eagle Eye Power Solutions’ primary colors. We use Gray for accents.
Discover Eagle Eye Power Solutions’ customers and how we provided each with critical power solutions.
Eagle Eye In the News
Get updated with what’s going on both at Eagle Eye Power Solutions and within the world of standby power, battery testing and monitoring, the battery industry and more.
|April 19, 2022||Press Release: Eagle Eye Power Solutions Expands Service Capabilities to Meet Growing Demand in DC Power Sector|
|November 9, 2021||Eagle Eye Power Solutions Lights Up the Holidays with Donation to Illuminate Ozaukee|
|November 9, 2021||Eagle Eye Power Solutions Returns to Battcon|
|October 22, 2021||Eagle Eye Power Solutions Donates for Domestic Violence Awareness Month|
|September 30, 2021||Eagle Eye Power Solutions Tees It Up for Bailey’s Foundation|
|August 10, 2021||Press Release: Eagle Eye Power Solutions Leads with New Media, Launching “DC Power Hour” Podcast|
|August 6, 2021||Eagle Eye Power Solutions Supports Milwaukee Riverkeeper|
|July 13, 2021||Eagle Eye Power Solutions Sponsors Viper Ride|
|June 30, 2021||Blood Drive Hosted at Eagle Eye Power Solutions HQ|
|May 18, 2021||Press Release: Eagle Eye University Adds Online Courses to its Growing Battery Training Offering|
|February 2, 2021||Press Release: Erik Knudtson to Lead Eagle Eye Power Solutions’ Expanding Service Division|
Eagle Eye Power Solutions is focused on conveying information to our partners and customers in the world of critical power. We continue to provide the latest battery power news, white papers, technical notes, webinars, videos and events in our industry.
Founder, CEO & President
With an education in business management and an entrepreneurial spirit, Ryan spent 17 years in the stationary power industry as a national sales manager before founding Eagle Eye Power Solutions in 2009, along with Co-owner & Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Luke Walder.
Since that time, Eagle Eye has gone from small beginnings to become the global leader when combining critical power education, solutions and services. In January 2022, Eagle Eye expanded and moved its headquarters to a large facility in Mequon, Wisconsin, complete with an onsite battery learning lab as part of Eagle Eye University headquarters. Eagle Eye also added a services headquarters in 2021, Eagle Eye Services, located in Grain Valley, MO.
Ryan currently oversees all 6 divisions of Eagle Eye: battery monitoring, portables, load banks, gas & ventilation, stationary power, and education & services. He is committed to making its customers, employees and community more powerful and that has remained the passion and focus of Eagle Eye Power Solutions since day one.
Recently, Ryan was a featured speaker at the Milwaukee BizTimes Innovation & Entrepreneurship Forum.
Eagle Eye University Instructor
George Pedersen has been immersed in the battery industry for over 40 years, with hands-on experience in battery maintenance and testing in four out of seven continents. George was engaged in the design, installation, commissioning and operation of communication and secure power systems.
Since then, he has dedicated himself to educating various industries on NERC PRC-005-6 and IEEE compliance, battery management and monitoring and analysis through courses developed and taught by him at Eagle Eye University, including the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) training course, taught annually to over 700 technicians. George is also a regular contributor and speaker on the DC Power Hour podcast.
- 30 years working in all aspects of AC and DC power systems, engineering, and operations
- 12 years in the Royal Airforce, initially working on ground-to-air communications and finally on crypto-based communications systems at the NATO Communications Center
- 10 years configuring, installing, commissioning and operating communications and Telex systems, primarily in the Middle East
- Deputy Chief Engineer for Saudi Telex, responsible for initial installation and continuing network expansion of Telex Exchanges in Saudi Arabia.
- Director of Engineering for Advance Power (UK)
In the Public Eye:
- Author of articles published in trade magazines on both sides of the Atlantic on almost all power-related subjects
- Speaker at conferences in the US & Europe, including the IEEE-sponsored INTELECT conference
- Panelist and speaker at Battcon Conferences
- Board member and developer of recommended practices at the Energy Storage and Stationary Battery Committee of the IEEE PES Society
Allen Byrne is a 40-year veteran of the battery backed power industry. He is a senior member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) where he sits on the Power and Energy Society’s Stationary Batter Committee (PES SBC). He is also a member of the IEEE Standards Association. He is currently vice-chair of two IEEE battery standards.
Allen is one of the founders of Battcon, the International Stationary Battery Conference and was the chair for 16 years. He was also a contributing editor for Power Quality Assurance Magazine. He is a frequent speaker at power system related conferences and has had over 50 technical papers published. He is the original author of the Power Distribution Chapter of BICSI’s Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual. Allen is also a regular contributor and speaker on the DC Power Hour Podcast.
He was greatly honored in 2011 by being inducted into the Battcon Battery Hall of Fame.
Need more info?
For any questions or requests for more information, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you. Thanks again for your interest in Eagle Eye Power Solutions!