Last updated: February 9, 2021
Applicable Terms for Accessing an Eagle Eye University Course
Ordering an Eagle Eye University Course
Permitted Use and Restrictions
Credentials sent are for the greater of either (a) the number of users specified on an Eagle Eye invoice or (b) one (“Authorized User”). In exchange for payment, we are granting any Authorized User a non-exclusive and limited license to, on a one-time basis, access and display the course specified on an Eagle Eye invoice, which license shall expire after 30 days from the date of the appliable Eagle Eye invoice. Authorized User may also download and print one copy of any documentation made available with the course, which shall not be reproduced or distributed by Authorized User.
All intellectual property rights in the courses offered by Eagle Eye University, including the presentation and related documentation, are and remain, the intellectual property of Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC, whether adapted or customized for your behalf.
Nature of Course Content
As a courtesy, we provide a certificate of completion. The certificate of completion merely recognizes the fact that the Authorized User completed the referenced course, and in way provides any warranty related to the Authorized User. We do not make any representations related to the certificate of completion, and disclaim any related liability that may arise from the Authorized User’s use of the certificate of completion.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY CONTAINED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE COURSES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR INTERRUPTION (INCLUDING INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO CYBERATTACKS OR MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHERWISE) OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE. WE DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM AN AUTHORIZED USER’S ACCESS OR USE OF THE COURSES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG SUCH WARRANTIES LAST, SO THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO THE AUTHORIZED USER. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO APPLY TO: (A) DEATH OR BODILY INJURY TO THE EXTENT DIRECTLY CAUSED BY OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE; OR (B) FRAUD OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
- When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the courses you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
- We may also use the Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and provide you with communications.
- To enable us to monitor and improve our courses, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of our website you visit.
- We use information such as your credentials, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with our website.
- We may share Data with the employer of an Authorized User, consent to which is hereby given.
- Our courses may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- We attempt to take reasonable steps to protect your personal Data, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- If you wish to change or update the data we hold about you, please contact us.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, government order or regulation.
Law and Jurisdiction