Analog AC Compact Portable Load Banks
Eagle Eye’s AC Load Banks are the smallest AC load banks in the industry that offer unmatched capacities with rugged durability. Each load bank is fully self-contained and designed for portable AC load testing that can easily withstand harsh testing environments. Our resistor design and assembly make it possible to achieve smaller portable load banks than anyone in the industry. AC load bank testing can provide predictive failure analysis of backup power systems in any industry. Optional features allow for complete load bank customization for any application. AC Load Banks are commonly used to test generator sets, UPS units, aircraft power inverters and other AC power sources.
- Durable & portable units
- Branch circuit fuse protection on all 3 phases of load steps
- Air pressure switch to prevent load from being applied if loss of cooling air is detected
- Blower Motor Circuit is protected by current overload protection
- Over-temperature sensor automatically removes load if an over-temperature condition is detected
- Easy-to-use switches and controls for fan, load steps and master load
- Low-noise & high velocity cooling system
- Rugged construction metal frame
- Lifting handles
- Stainless steel exterior fasteners
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.