Digital AC Reactive Load Banks
AC-LBR Digital Reactive series load bank solutions from 37.5 kVAR to 2,500 kVAR(C) are designed for permanent or mobile installations. Available in Inductive or Capacitive versions for leading or lagging power factor power system testing. When combined with Digital AC Resistive Load Banks, .8 power factor testing can be performed. Control features include local unit mounted plus remote control by advanced PC software. Includes easily programmable AC load bank solutions for working with simple to complex testing of generators, UPS systems, Data centers, power supplies, and other critical AC power sources.
Eagle Eye designs incorporate a robust steel outer chassis with isolated interior chambers for control and cooling elements. This ensures electrical components are kept away from dirt and debris for long-life reliability in harsh test environments. Permanent outdoor rated units include louvers for added weather protection. All units come with multiple built-in automatic safety shutdowns and manual override shutdown.
- Digital metering for high-precision data read-out
- User controlled manually or through software with programmed load profile
- Detailed data management, analysis, and report generation through software
- Automatic load testing allows user to set custom periods of power and time
- Display of current, voltage, power, power factor, frequency, and time
- Emergency manual stop button for quick termination of load test
- Automatic stop protection for adverse conditions including over-load, over-voltage, high temperature, short-circuit
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.