MIP Inverter System
48V DC, 20KVA-75KVA Cabinet
The MIP inverter system is a 20 kVA to 75 kVA unit that operates at 48 VDC, accepting input of 120/240/208 VAC. This AC to DC inverter is designed to meet the diverse and changing requirements of today’s mission-critical loads. The Modular Inverter Power System is equipped with hot-swappable modules that are connected to DC and AC sources, producing an uninterrupted, reliable AC supply. With the Bravo 2500VA Inverter module as its building block, the TSI systems are modular and scalable to capacities up to 75 kVA. They are easily configured to your current and future AC requirements.
The MIP rack provides convenient access for connecting the AC input, DC input, and AC output wiring. All configurations are integrated in a framed enclosure.
- Energy Efficient: The TSI technology performance is unmatched in the industry, 94% in AC to AC double conversion (EPC mode)
- Maximum Reliability: The TSI technology eliminates the Static Transfer Switch (STS), the single point of failure in a traditional inverter design
- Scalable: TSI features a parallel design. Hence, modules are HOT swappable and field upgradable
- Power Density: The TSI inverter has the industry’s highest power per square area
- Enhanced Power Conversion (EPC): Processes all incoming AC mains supply to ensure clean, reliable power is delivered to the critical applications
- The MIP system is CE marked according to IEC/EN 60950:1, IEC/EN62040 and complies with EMC Class A
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.