SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol Digital Hydrometer, Density Meter
The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol Digital Hydrometer, Density Meter is designed for petroleum testing applications. This portable tester is commonly used in refineries, fuel terminals, offshore and transportation applications. This electronic battery hydrometer is intrinsically safe in hazardous testing environments. All wetted parts and the special housing are resistant to petroleum samples and similar solvents. The leak-proof sealed housing is safe against humidity and spills and makes the unit suitable for harsh industrial and field conditions. The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol Digital Hydrometer, Density Meter is an officially accepted field method for the new ASTM Standard “D7777-12” which describes the “Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Liquid Petroleum by Portable Digital Density Meter” with a minimum accuracy requirement of 0.001g/cm3.
- Accuracy: 99.999% accurate, tests density and temperature simultaneously
- User-Friendly: Compact, lightweight, and allows for one-hand measurement, automatic temperature compensation
- Robust & Rugged: Comes with protective carrying case. Measuring cell can be exchanged and replaced if necessary
- Bluetooth Communication: Data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
- Storage: up to 1,024 total measurement results including time stamp and sample ID
- Temperature: Automatic temperature compensation
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.