Constant Current DC Load Banks with Cell Monitoring – LB-Series
Eagle Eye’s LB-Series Constant Current DC Load Banks are designed for discharge testing, battery capacity testing, acceptance testing, battery maintenance, and other testing of DC systems. The LB-Series Constant Current Load Banks are portable, economic, reliable and user-friendly. With over (100) standard models and an operating range of 5 – 600V / 0 – 2000A. The intelligent technology allows a constant current discharge without the need for any adjustments during the test. The LB-Series is essential in a variety of industries including utilities, telecommunications, UPS, motive power / forklifts, transportation, CATV, and many more.
- LED display for voltage, current, & test time
- Three test conditions for discharge auto-stop: Test Time, End Voltage, Exceeded Capacity, and Cell Voltage
- Unit will alarm and end discharge in the event of overheating, abnormal disconnection of battery, improper polarity detected
- Automatically runs fans after the test has concluded for maximum heat protection
- Previously used parameters saved after powering off the machine
- Optional models include programmable load steps, cell monitoring, software package, and 5” LCD with touchpad
- Optional Software includes reporting to Microsoft Excel, Word, data graphs, remote load control, and more
- Discover how our load banks can adapt to your specific requirements
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.