|Department: Human Resources||Manager: HR Manager|
|Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, eligible for remote work||Pay Range: $45,000-$55,000/year|
Summary of Position
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing various HR duties to support the organization’s HR functions. This role involves managing HR processes, assisting with employee relations, recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, and maintaining compliance with labor laws and company policies.
Day to Day Responsibilities
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Assists in the recruitment process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, and conducting interviews.
- Coordinates and conducts new employee orientations and onboarding activities.
- Provides guidance and support to employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and concerns.
- Properly escalates employee relation issues to HR Manager and appropriate management staff.
- Administer employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee perks.
- Assist employees with benefits-related inquiries and issues.
HR Records and Compliance:
- Maintains accurate HR records and ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Assists in preparing and filing necessary HR reports and documentation.
Training and Development:
- Identifies training and development needs within the organization and assist in implementing training programs.
- Assists in managing all training documentation companywide.
- Actively participates in company’s Safety Program.
- Works closely with Technical team to ensure all regulatory safety training needs are being met.
Policy and Procedure Implementation:
- Help develop and update HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure that employees are aware of and comply with company policies.
- Promotes a positive work culture and employee engagement initiatives for both corporate and field employees.
- Works with Marketing to organize events or activities to boost morale and teamwork.
- Responds to any employee inquiries regarding pay, deductions, and tax-related matters.
- Works with employees to ensure they have full access to employee self-service portal.
- Assists HR Manager in the biweekly payroll processing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 2-3 years of prior HR experience preferred- can include internship experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Proficiency in HR software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive HR information.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.