|Department: Accounting/Finance||Manager: Controller|
|Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm||Pay Range: $39,000.00 – $42,000.00 / year|
|Location: Mequon, WI|
Summary of Position
The Receptionist/Office Assistant will provide a wide range of administrative duties at the company’s headquarters. This role will perform a variety of administrative and general office duties, including assisting with Accounting and Eagle Eye University (EEU) duties.
- Answering phone calls from customers, vendors, and directing them in appropriate direction.
- Opening, distributing, and sending mail and packages for company.
- Communicating with EEU course trainees about upcoming events, coordinating all meals for students, greeting students upon arrival, and answering any questions or concerns.
- Compiling all EEU materials and preparing training area for incoming classes.
- Facilitating any needed data entry in NetSuite.
- Facilitating office supply management.
- Coordinating with service contractors for building maintenance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and college degree preferred, but not required.
- Customer Service: at least 2 years.
Skills & Abilities
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Oracle NetSuite experience a plus, but not required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and manage time efficiently.
Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.