VS-12 Battery Exhaust Fan
The VS-12 battery exhaust fan is a 850 CFM forced fan system used in battery charging rooms and other locations where motive power and stationary batteries are present. The VS-12 can also be used where there is a possibility of other flammable or toxic gasses accumulating in a confined spaced. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the Eagle Eye Power Solutions HGD-3000 gas / smoke detector with silent intrusion alarm. The VS-12 combined with the HGD-3000 provides an all in one package ideal for remote and other locations requiring a low-cost, easy to install system.
- Compliant with NEC 501, Class I Division II Group B
- 850 CFM wall mounted fan
- Powered dampers
- Designed for use with explosive or toxic gas detectors, including the Eagle Eye Power Solutions HGD-Series
- LED status display
- Motorized dampers locked when open or closed
- Simple installation with sliding collar to fit different wall thicknesses
- Long operating life
- Available in 120 VAC and 24 or 48 VDC versions
- Insurance premium reduction may be realized
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.