The VS-24DC Hydrogen Gas Ventilation System is a forced ventilation fan system used in battery charging rooms and other areas where hydrogen may be present. This is to be used in conjunction with the HGD-2000 and HGD-3000 Hydrogen Gas Detectors. The hydrogen gas detector is mounted in the highest part of the room and the VS-24 vent fan is mounted through the outside wall.
The system has four fans factory-rated at 850 CFM each. This conforms to N+1 for 2550 CFM. The vent is equipped with a “Positive Airflow Shut Off” feature. These doors can be closed by an external electric command, and will stop any airflow from passing through the fans. The VS-24 is primarily set up to exhaust air but can be reversed to source forced air into a room.
- Compliance with IEEE Std 450
- Compliance with National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) Article 64
- Compliance with Uniform Building Code (UBC) Section 6400
- Automatic Operation and Continuous 24/7 Monitoring
- High Sensitivity and Stability
- Long Life-Span for Reliable Monitoring
- Inexpensive protection for equipment and personnel
- Two-Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.