Rated for ASTM F1505-01 & IEC 900 Standards
Designed to safeguard personnel and equipment that are susceptible to shorting out and creating spiking surges to electrical apparatuses. Due to OSHA 1910.331 standards, insulated tool kits have begun to emerge to satisfy electrical safety-related work practices.
All tools are rated for exposure of up to 1,000VAC and dielectrically tested at 10,000VAC. Each toolkit meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 900 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools as well as compliance for OSHA 1910.333 (c)(2), and NFPA 70E 2012. Individual tools are made with two-color insulating material that is impact resistant and flame retardant. For ease of inspection and added safety each battery technician tool has a yellow under layer that identifies when the tool should be replaced and removed from service.
- 6 different toolkits to meet a variety of applications
- Custom toolkits available upon request
- Meets ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 900 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools
- OSHA 1910.333 (c)(2), and NFPA 70E 2012 compliance
- Made with two-color insulating material – yellow under-layer for ease of inspection
- Impact resistance and flame retardant insulation