HGD-3000 H2 Hydrogen Gas & Smoke Detector
Hydrogen Gas Detection
The HGD-3000 H2 Hydrogen Gas and Smoke Detector is designed for unattended battery installations or remote shelters containing gassing lead acid batteries and charging systems. The HGD-3000 will turn on an exhaust fan when hydrogen gas levels reach 1% and will alarm at 2%. This alarm consists of a local 80db horn, a flashing red LED, and a dry contact switch closure for remote alarming.
The photoelectric smoke sensor detects minute combustion products from smoldering wire insulation, battery cases, and other material. When smoke is detected, a distinctive alarm is emitted from the 80db horn and a separate dry contact switch is activated. At this time, the exhaust fan is inhibited in order to deny the fire increased oxygen from outside air.
- Automatic Operation and Continuous 24/7 Monitoring
- Highly sensitive and stable solid state H2 hydrogen sensor
- Sensitive photoelectric smoke detector module
- Internal thermostat for automatic exhaust fan control at 40°C (104°F) with ±5° adjustable range
- Save insurance costs – reduce insurance premiums when placed in battery charging rooms
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.
Try any first course module for free & get $100 off! Use code MAY2022 by May 31.