Digital AC Portable Resistive Three-Phase Load Banks
Lead times are currently less than 3 months!
Three-phase model options range from small, portable, low-power units, to high-power, indoor & outdoor permanent resistive load banks. Models come standard with push-button manual controls as well as PC software controls offering advanced load profile solutions for working with complex testing applications. Units are suitable for various uses including testing of generators, UPS systems, data center power systems, power supplies, HVAC systems, and other critical power sources. Single-phase load bank models also available.
Design elements incorporate a robust steel outer chassis with isolated interior chambers for control and load elements. This ensures electrical components are kept away from dirt and debris for long-life reliability in harsh test environments. Portable options include lifting eyes and caster wheels while permanent and outdoor rated units are available. All resistive load banks come with multiple built-in automatic safety shutdowns and manual override shutdown.
- Digital metering for high-precision data read-out
- User controlled manually or through software with programmed load profile
- Detailed data management, analysis, and report generation through software
- Automatic load testing allows user to set custom periods of power and time
- Display of current, voltage, power, power factor, frequency, and time
- Emergency manual stop button for quick termination of load test
- Automatic stop protection for adverse conditions including over-load, over-voltage, high temperature, short-circuit
- Optional serial RS-485 Modbus controls
- Optional dry contact terminal controls
- Optional outdoor rated enclosures (available on models over 100kw)
Visit Eagle Eye University for information on our battery training courses.